*Insert excessively dramatic speech here* Aww, I feel slightly special for once. I would like to thank all those who have supported me: The cat who sometimes creeps through our garden, the numerous squirrels that both amuse and inspire me when I am on my way back from university, the people who trudge through the numerous blogs on the internet to find their way to my little blog.
No, no, no… In all honesty, I am extremely thankful to the people who continuously come back to read what I have to say about the few things that happen in my life. I hope that those people find what I have to say at least slightly amusing or informative.
1) Post eleven facts about yourself
2) Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and create eleven questions for people you’ve nominated
3) Choose eleven people to give this award to (with less than 200 followers) and link them in your post
4) Go to their page and tell them
5) Remember, no tag backs.
11 facts about me:
1) I really want a cloak. I don’t know why. I don’t think I would have any excuse to wear it but I think it would be nice to cuddle up in. Nottingham is a lot colder than Brighton.
2) Even though I am sure I want to be a lawyer of some description now, as a child I started off wanting to be a vet and then realised I would just not be able to deal with that. I then wanted to be an author and did write a short story in school which was put into a little book of stories all written by school children. I have actually lost my copy which is probably a good thing. I don’t doubt it would make me cringe now. I wanted to be a teacher for a bit too but I don’t know if I could deal with it.
3) One of my plans if I don’t make it as a lawyer of any kind is to become a baker… Or the elected dictator of the UK… And then the World.. I mean, what?!? Nothing… >.>
4) I enjoy doodling far more than I should. Doodling various Pokemon in lectures is something I do far too much.
5) Decorating cakes is one of my favourite things to do whenever I have the excuse. Making birthday cakes for people is so much fun and random excuses to make and decorate cakes make me happy.
6) I am terrified of: heights, spiders, the thought of being stabbed by a hobo, the thought of being murdered in my sleep.
7) I love roller coasters!
8) I am still a giant child at heart. My justification for this is that I didn’t have much of a chance to be child when I was younger and so I am making up for it now. I do know when to be serious though.
9) I absolutely love reading. I didn’t get the chance to read much last year but I made up for it over the summer and I am making the effort to read things other than my textbooks this term.
10) One of my pet hates is people who walk really slowly in groups and spread out across the whole pavement. I walk quickly most of the time and slow people just make me want to scream.
11) I have more Disney songs on my iPod than should be socially acceptable.
The 11 questions I was asked:
1) What’s one word that you can never remember how to spell? Garuan.. Gara… Guarantee! I have no idea why but this word just never sticks in my mind. I know for a fact I spelled it incorrectly in one of my A-level exams. I know how to spell it sometimes now but it is just one of those words. Other than that, my spelling is normally great.
2) If you could learn one language without the hard work, what would it be? That is a hard one. I feel like I should say German as it would make taking German on top of my degree that much easier but knowing me, if I had the chance I would learn some random language like Yiddish. In all seriousness, I would probably choose Spanish or Italian because I think they would be useful but I would like to learn many languages.
3) If you could travel anywhere, right now and with no expense, where would you go? Probably California so I could go and visit my aunt. Many of my relatives live in the States and I haven’t had a chance to meet a lot of them and I just can’t afford to go at the moment.
4) What’s one thing you regret? I think there are many minor things I regret but trying to state one major thing I regret is quite hard. I know I have mentioned it before, but I regret not getting more out of last year. I had so much free time that I should have tried to gain some skills or something outside of just my degree.
5) What is your favourite book? That is so hard as well. I read different things depending on what mood I am in and I am not sure I have just one favourite book. Aaahh… I actually can’t answer that question. I love far too many books.
6) Tell me about one of your favourite memories. A lot of my good memories are from after leaving home just before my 16th birthday. I suppose there are some good memories from my childhood but there are large stretches of my past which have just faded. It is a shame but in the past 3… 4.. something years I have made many good memories to make up for the bad ones. One of my favourite memories is one that still makes me chuckle. I love movie nights and one when I was in Brighton was funnier than the rest. Horror movies are great and my friends from home and I did a horror movie afternoon. During one of the films, I snuck out of the front door of the bungalow, only to come bursting in the patio doors which were open but the curtains were shut. I have honestly never seen a whole room of people jump at once except in that moment.
7) Would you consider yourself a feminist? If not, why not? I definitely believe that women should have equal rights and there are still areas that need work but I am not sure I would class myself as a feminist as such. I don’t know. It is a weird one for me.
8) Where would you like to be in ten years time? I would like to think that in 10 years time I will be a qualified barrister and I will be practicing in an area of law that I love. At the moment, I am not exactly sure what area of law I want to go into but I will work it out soon enough.
9) Do you have a weird habit/hobby? I couldn’t think of any weird habits or hobbies I had but one of my housemates pointed out a weird habit I have picked up recently… When we watch films, at random times I will just say “something something something… and then they died.” The exact phrase will depend on what is happening in the film at that time.
10) What’s your favourite sense? Taste, touch, smell… And why? I can’t see myself being without any of them. Oh goodness, this is hard. Err err… I think taste is my favourite of the three listed but without smell, taste is kind of pointless.
11) What’s one thing that grosses you out more than anything else? Jeanette. Kidding. I love her… Sort of.
My 11 questions.
- What is your favourite colour?
- What was your favourite television show as a child?
- If you could choose one career without having to spend time qualifying, what career would you go into?
- Favourite season?
- Tea or coffee?
- What is the thing you are best at?
- If you could learn any skill, what would it be?
- If you could go out for drinks with any person, living or otherwise (including fictional characters), who would you go with?
- If you could change one moment in history, what historical event would you change?
- What animal would you be if you had to choose?
- What fictitious world would you choose to live in if you had to choose? (e.g. I would choose to live in Middle Earth… without a doubt)
The people I nominate:
(I promise I will nominate more people when I find people with less than a gajillion followers. I am sure there are blogs I have missed that deserve the nomination. I will eventually get it up to 11!)