- Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
A player who rolls to see if her character finds a trap and sees she has rolled very poorly knows that the information you give her as a result of the roll is probably unreliable.
- Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
Curtains behind me and pretty much nothing else unless I stretch my left arm to the right side.
- Before you started this survey, what were you doing?
Various things, including but not limited to: listening to music, browsing the internet and playing with a stress ball.
- What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Part of Ice Age 2. I watched a TV programme after that but not on TV.
- Without looking, guess what time it is
- Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
2:46.. Gosh darnit.. A minute off.
- With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Nothing. No no no.. Literally nothing.
- When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
I last stepped outside.. Err… Oh god, this is so bad. I last stepped outside on Friday evening to go and buy some Doritos. Did not realise I haven’t been out of the house in 2 days.
- Did you dream last night?
- Do you remember your dreams?
- When did you last laugh?
About 5 minutes ago.
- Do you remember why / at what?
- What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A few canvas art flowers. A Japanese pokemon fan. Most of my posters are up at university.
- Seen anything weird lately?
Depends what you class as weird. But no… Peacehaven doesn’t have much weird stuff.
- What do you think of this quiz?
It’s probably pointless.
- What is the last film you saw?
I watched part of Ice Age 2 but the last full film I watched was New Year’s Eve.
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
I would probably still live in England. I don’t like hot weather so I couldn’t live anywhere sunny. I just like England, even if our weather does suck.
- If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
I don’t know what I would buy. Probably a nice little house in Nottingham for university and if I got my placement year, a house or flat in the city my placement was in. I would probably learn to drive and get a cheap car but the rest of it would go into savings, with some of it put aside into bank accounts/trust funds/whatever for my brother and my half-brother and half-sister.
- Tell me something about you that most people don’t know.
I am actually really scared of the dark for many reasons. If I cannot see at all, I get very nervous and I can’t even sleep.
- If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I really don’t know. There are lots of things I would like to change to make life a lot better for a lot of people.
- Do you like to dance?
Not really. On my own I don’t mind flailing around in what some people might call an attempt at dance but in public… I hate it.
- Would you ever consider living abroad?
- Does your name make any interesting anagrams?
It might do, but finding out would require some effort on my part. I’m just not willing to make that kind of effort at 3am.
- Who made the last incoming call on your phone?
An unknown number. It went off in a seminar.
- What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
A number of games from The Humble THQ Bundle.
- Last time you swam in a pool?
I have no idea.
- Type of music you like most?
Do not have a favourite type of music. It all depends on my mood.
- Type of music you dislike most?
- Are you listening to music right now?
- What color is your bedroom carpet?
My bedroom carpet… Is laminate floor.
- If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?
I would make the back garden a zoo.
- What was the last thing you bought?
The first Christmas present I have bought this year… Yesterday.
- Have you ever ridden on a motorbike?
- Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
Sky diving: Yes. Bungee jumping: no. Knowing my luck, the bungee chord would be too long and I would go plummeting towards the Earth… And hit my head… And die.
- Do you have a garden?
My places of residence do.
- Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
- What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
“Can I go back to sleep?”
- If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
- Who sent the last text message you received?
- Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
I don’t have a credit card and I wouldn’t want to max it out anywhere.
- What time is bed time?
Whenever my body stops being mean and lets me sleep.
- Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
- How many tattoos do you have?
- If you don’t have any, have you ever thought of getting one?
Thought about it… Too much of a wimp.
- What did you do for your last birthday?
Went out for lunch.
- Do you carry a donor card?
- Who was the last person you ate dinner with?
Err.. If we are talking normal dinners ie not dates: My guardians.
- Is the glass half empty or half full?
The glass is a lie… Okay, in all seriousness… I would say half full.
- What’s the farthest-away place you’ve been?
Err… Not sure which is further in miles: Scotland or Ireland.
- When’s the last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
Not sure… I hate tomatoes.
- Have you ever won a trophy?
- Are you a good cook?
I like to think so.
- Do you know how to pump your own gas?
I don’t own a vehicle in which to pump petrol… Not gas.
- If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be?
- Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school?
- Do you touch-type?
I can. Sometimes do.
- What’s under your bed?
Stuff.. Probably an army of spiders waiting for me to sleep so they can crawl into my brain.
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- Think fast, what do you like right now?
- Where were you on Valentine’s day?
No idea. That is so bad…
- What time do you get up?
- What was the name of your first pet?
- Who is the second to last person to call you?
Probably Fern… She calls me lots.
- Is there anything going on this weekend?
If you are talking about this weekend just gone: Nothing went on. Next weekend: Nothing again.
- How are you feeling right now?
- What do you think about the most?
Depends on my mood and what is happening. Probably my university work though.
- What time do you get up in the morning?
Pretty sure this question just came up.
- If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people?
It will sound bad initially, but I probably wouldn’t tell most people. I think it would cause a lot of problems. I would be able to pay for nice things like gifts for people but there would be no need to tell them I had won loads. I would tell my guardians though and quite quickly.
- Who would you tell first?
- What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema?
Probably 21 Jump Street but I am not 100% sure.
- Do you sing in the shower?
- Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Again… This was asked before. I refer you to when I actually answered this.
- What do you do most when you are bored?
Browse the internet or listen to music.
- What do you do for a living?
I am a student without a job at the moment.
- Do you love your job?
What? The job I don’t have? Yes, I really love it.
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
A vet, a journalist, an author, a teacher, a pilot, a baker, a military lawyer, a politician, a lawyer. I had many changes.
- If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be?
A lawyer of some description and then a politician eventually.
- Which came first the chicken or the egg?
Not even going to do there.
- How many keys on your key ring?
One key… Two key rings. (One on each ring)
- Where would you retire to?
I haven’t even considered that yet.
- What kind of car do you drive?
I don’t drive.
- What are your best physical features?
My eyes? Ask someone else. (Someone else i.e. people I know, what are my best physical features?)
- What are your best characteristics?
I don’t know. Ask a friend. (If any friends are reading this, feel free to write what you think are my best characteristics)
- If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?
The States to visit family.
- What kind of books do you like to read?
Depends on my mood.
- Where would you want to retire to?
-.- Really… I DON’T KNOW.
- What is your favorite time of the day?
- Where did you grow up?
- How far away from your birthplace do you live now?
Over the hill and far away.
- What are you reading now?
What I am writing.
- Are you a morning person or a night owl?
- Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
No, I tried last night.
- Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows?
- Do you have pets?
- How many rings before you answer the phone?
Depends if I know the number and if I want to talk to the person.
- What is your best childhood memory?
I don’t know.
- What are some of the different jobs that you have had in your life?
Paper delivery chump, worked in an estate agents and in an off-license.
- Any new and exciting things that you would like to share?
It’s not new but it is the most exciting thing ever… Ready? … Are you sure? I can crack eggs with one hand.
- What is most important in life?
Depends who you ask. I want to say being positive though and having a support system around you. With all the bad stuff in my past, I don’t know how I would be where I am now without the support I had from my guardians.
- What Inspires You?
The thought that things can always get better no matter how bad things seem now. There is normally a silver lining. I have that thought to inspire me now because things will never be as bad as they were for a long time.